Pom Greens Salad
Meal Type: salad
Number of servings: 1-2
Pomegranate Greens Salad with Sweet Orange Vinaigrette and Crushed Almonds
- 2-3 Kale leaves, stems included
- 1-2 Swiss Chard leaves, stems included
- 1 Mustard Greens leaves, stems included
- 1/3 cup fresh Orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon raw Mustard
- 2 teaspoons raw Agave or raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed raw Almonds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and spin dry the greens. Lay them flat and slice them thinly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the orange juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice with the mustard and the honey. Whisk in the oil to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix the Sweet Orange vinaigrette with the greens.
- Mix in the pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with crushed almonds.
Sweet Orange vinaigrette keeps in the refrigerator for 3 days. Shake well before use.
Type: Gluten-free, raw