Meal Type: snack
Yield: 24-36 domes
Packed with proteins, great after-workout snack!
- 3 cups dried raw shredded coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Cinnamon to taste
- Liquefy coconut oil by putting the jar in the dehydrator or warm water.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put mixture in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes (it is easier to shape when cold).
- Shape domes or balls. The size should be about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon per dome.
- Dehydrate until exterior is crunchy.
- Keep in refrigerator.
You can make it more or less sweet depending on your taste. You can also use the same amount of raw hemp seed flour.
Dehydration time: 4-6 hours
Type: Gluten-free, nut-free, raw
Culinary Tradition: All