Chocolate Pudding with Avocado and Cashews
Meal Type: dessert
Number of servings: 2
Delicious chocolate dessert… healthy and guilt-free!
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked
- 3 dates, soaked 30 minutes, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup soaking water from dates
- 2 tablespoons agave, or any sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- In the blender, mix avocado with cashews and soaking water from the dates. Blend until smooth. Add water if necessary.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add water if necessary.
- Garnish with coconut and raspberry.
This recipe helped me a lot while I was transitioning to a high raw lifestyle. It is sweet and very creamy.
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Type: Gluten-free, raw