Chocolate Pudding Parfait with Fruits & Nuts
Meal Type: breakfast
Number of servings: 2
Decadent chocolate pudding with fruits and nuts. Breakfast or dessert!
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or any extract you would like such as hazelnut)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons honey, or any sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons water, or more for consistency
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- 1 handful of nuts, chopped (I used pecans in this recipe)
- In the blender, mix avocado, vanilla extract, cacao, honey and water. Blend until smooth with pudding consistency. Add water if necessary.
- Layer the pudding with the fruits and nuts. You want to have 3 layers of pudding and 2 layers of fruits with nuts, starting with the pudding.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
You can use any seasonal fruits to top layer your parfait.
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Type: Gluten-free, raw