Buckwheat Cream with Fresh Summer Berries
Meal Type: breakfast
Number of servings: 1
Delicious and filling buckwheat cream breakfast with fresh summer berries.
- 1/2 cup sprouted buckwheat
- 3-4 dates, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons blackberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- Shredded coconut for garnish
- Make the cream of buckwheat first by mixing the buckwheat with the chopped dates and the water. Blend until smooth adding water if necessary to right consistency.
- Pour cream of buckwheat in a bowl and top with berries and sliced strawberries.
- Garnish with shredded coconut.
You can use any seasonal fruits to top or mix in your cream of buckwheat. You can also use it as a base for your smoothies. Use any seasonal fruits and add sweetener if necessary. I sometimes mix in flax meal and garnish with hemp seeds.
Type: Gluten-free, raw